- To provide a communication channel between patients and the Practice with the aim of improving the services provided in the context of the needs of the patient community.
- To provide wider knowledge and understanding of how to maintain good health and obtain the best and most timely treatment for health issues.
Read our full Terms of Reference
Patient Participation Group Registration
If you are interested in receiving notification of events and our occasional newsletter please complete the form below and give your completed form to a receptionist at the surgery. Alternatively, scan the completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient Participation Group Registration Form
Patient Participation Group Facebook
Raising a non-medical issue with the PPG Committee
If you would like to raise a non-medical issue please email email@example.com
The committee usually meets on the second Monday of each month except for August
Events for your Diary
Our next event on Nutrition will be held on Wednesday 8 May at 7:30pm at the Niland Centre, 93 Elstree Rd, Bushey WD23 4EE.
More information and how to reserve your place can be found here.
Minutes of recent Committee Meetings
- Meeting held 11th February 2019
- Meeting held 14th January 2019
- Meeting held 10th December 2018
- Meeting held 12th November 2018
- Meeting held 8th October 2018
- Meeting held 12th September 2018
- Meeting held 13th August 2018
- Meeting held 9th July 2018