Once you are registered for online services you will be able to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Make an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- Change your contact details
- Review your medications and known allergies
The service called ‘Patient Services‘ (previously ‘myvisiononline’) requires that you register with the Surgery. This will only need to be done the first time.
Please note: Once the form is completed you will need to visit the practice 48 hours later with ID to verify your identity (i,e. photo ID a passport or driving licence) and proof of residence (i.e. a utility bill).
This service is for patients over 16 years old with their own email address.
If you would like to give access of your online services to another representative you will need to download and complete the following form:
- Online Services Records Access Patient Information Leaflet
- IT Statement of Intent
- Vision Online is changing to Patient Services
- Repeat Prescriptions – a short guide to safe and effective use of your medication