Come along to our free Community Health event at Allum Hall on Wednesday 7th June between 4.30pm and 9pm.
There is no need to book!
What to expect:
Market Place – Browse over 40 stalls offering well-being information services
Mini Health Checks – Health Care Assistants from 3 local medical centres will offer mini health checks
Health Talks – a variety of talks from 5pm -7.30pm
- 5pm – Community Pharmacy Services
- 5.30pm – How does the Primary Care Network/Integrated Care Board work? with Dr Liam Chapman
- 6pm – Boobs and Balls with Practice Nurse Tammy Connolly
- 6.30pm – Menopause with Dr Milad Hilli
- 7pm – Allergies and Immunology with Professor Michael Rudenko
Everyone is welcome, tell your friends!