As the start date for the Covid vaccinations has now been brought forward by NHS England, we will now be offering both Flu and Covid vaccinations at the same appointment subject to vaccine availability.
If you have already booked in for your Flu vaccine you do not need to do anything else. If Covid vaccinations are available you will be offered this at the same appointment.
To be eligible for the Covid vaccine, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- residents in a care home for older adults
- all adults aged 65 years and over
- persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as laid out in the Immunisation Green Book
- frontline health and social care workers
- persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts (as defined in the Green Book) of people with immunosuppression
- persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers (as defined in the Green Book) and staff working in care homes for older adults.
Thank you to all of you who have already booked in, we do still have appointments available so please follow the link on your text message to book. If you need to call the surgery, please do so after 10.30am when the lines are quieter.
For our housebound patients, we will begin vaccinations week commencing 2nd October.