The Original Schopwick Surgery dates back to 1931, when Dr Win Everetts father (Sir Percy Everett) built a surgery in his back garden at Schopwick, Elstree.
The practice expanded with Dr Margaret Randall and Dr Peter Guly joining in the 1950’s. By 1984, the practice had outgrown its roots and a new Elstree Surgery was built.
In 1994 the new Bushey Surgery was erected on the site of the old Bushey Community Hospital. The practice now serves approximately 12,100 patients.